Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Las Vegas, NV


I swear, I go to Vegas way too many times that when I actually turn 21, I probably won't like it anymore. So to kick off my spring break '12, I started with Vegas, we actually stayed in Henderson (about 30 minutes away from the strip). One of my sorority sisters' boyfriend's grandpa has a lake house on Las Vegas Lake so we stayed there. I got to see another side of Vegas. It was awesome! We had a pretty chill time there. Of course I overpacked. I don't think I can ever travel anywhere and not overpack. It's funny because I could've just packed all of my stuff in a small travel bag and it would've been fine because I only wore bathing suits that whole weekend. Woke up in b-suits, went to bed in b-suits. Thug Life. Just kidding. I got tan. Like golden tan. Not dark tan like what I used to get when I played tennis. 
Megan, me, Kim, and Banana (her real name is Anna, but I like to call her Banana, it has a ring to it).

So here's Banana and I on our first night there. We got shwasted.

Our first "group shot." I hate group shots, we had to wait for everyone to be present to take this shot...
We decided to go party down at the dock. It was hella scary. But cool. Ya know? Yee.
The next morn. I loved my b-suit! 
Look at the background! Our lake house was literally on the lake! Lol. Oh and they had an infinity pool. It was gorgeous!!!

Tanning! ALL I DO! All day errday... just kidding. I'm like naturally dark. The weather was perfect. 80's all around. Well, except for the last day. It was ugly! 
Purrrrty ain't it?!




That night, we all went to the strip and had dinner at Salsa in Planet Hollywood. My camera was being extremely retarded that night so I couldn't take any pictures. 

We did the same thing the next day. Tanned & hung out.




I never knew it was possible to have such a relaxing weekend in Vegas. Every time I'm here, it's always the strip and crazy people scene.  This time, we're the crazy people...on the lake.. hehe just kidding. 

No comments:

Post a Comment