Friday, November 11, 2011

Friday Luncheon


I woke up to an extremely exhilarating morning. I had the urge to do everything since it was so gorgeous outside! I wanted to go hiking. I wanted to go to Disneyland. I wanted to discover new places around the area. I even wanted to clean my apartment. Actually, I HAVE to clean my apartment. I just some leftover dishes (I have switched to paper everything) & some laundry (I'm thinking I should just wait to take it back to Stockton when I'm going home in a few days to do them). I then decided to do none of the above. I am so gosh darn lazy.


Anna and I had a lunch date today. I wanted to go somewhere new. Away from the typical sit-down restaurants that we always go to. I googled for a mom and pop restaurant in Fullerton and Max Bloom's Cafe Noir came up. It was the perfect place. Located in downtown Fullerton, filled with old school decorations. I heard they have open mic on Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays! Love this place, reminds me so much of home! Max serves breakfast, lunch & dinner all day. Amazing food & drinks with great prices! 


                           
Anna got a #2 Combo, which came with a sandwich of your choice, pasta salad, and a vintage drink. She got the BLT & a Coke.

I got the Turkey Club sandwich and it was delish! 

I love discovering local places. After all, I still have a few years left here in Fullerton. Might as well wander. T'is all. Happy Veterans Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment