Sunday, November 20, 2011

The Drive

I planned on starting my 6hr drive at six o'clock on Saturday's morning but that didn't work out. Sleep got the best of me. Instead, I left Fullerton at noon. I hate driving. It used to be exciting and fun for me to drive six hours home. Good way to clear my head. Now, flying is always the better option. Quick & easy. Actually, the drive home isn't bad because I'm excited to see people & things I have not seen in a long time. Driving back to Fullerton, to reality, however is not so exciting. Back to the norms. Back to the books. Back to the people I see all the time. Plus the drive always seems so much longer.

I started off the drive with a Hearty Bowl from Jack in the Box. Nothing healthy about this, but it was just something simple. The picture does not do it justice at all. It's actually really good.

The drive... beautiful ain't it? I swerved into the lane to my left as I was taking this picture. Oops. haha

Cruise control, all the way. Well, for the non-traffic part of the drive.

Anyway, it only took me around five and a half hours. Which isn't bad at all, but it felt forever! It's good to be home. I am getting pampered here. =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment