Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Meet My Parents


As I am sitting at work not wanting to work, I went through my old flash drive where I secretly stored pictures that meant the most to me. I have not looked at these pictures in a very long time and it brought back a lot of memories. I forgot that these photos even existed. It's almost as if I had just unlocked a treasure chest. A treasure chest filled not with gold, but nostalgia, excitement, and fun. Everything that is worth more than gold.

Here is a thing about my family, we don't take a lot of pictures. I mean we try to for special occasions, but even then, we don't capture much. In this treasure chest that I have just unlocked, I found pictures of my parents that illustrates their love for one another. My parents are no romantics. I have never seen them show affections, not even a kiss, to each other. Believe me, for a very long time, I was almost convinced that my parents are no longer in love. However, these photos were able to capture the love that they have for one another, the love that I never even knew existed.


No comments:

Post a Comment