Sunday, July 14, 2013

I can taste the smell of summer


I must say this summer has been everything I wanted and more! Ever since college started, every summer has been dedicated to school. However, after this brutal spring semester, I needed a break. I didn't sign up for any summer classes and decided to do all things that I love. I love to travel, I have been doing that. I love nature and the puristic earth, I have been spending all of my time off in the forests, woods, mountains, lake and ocean. I love being by myself, I have been doing that. I love being with people, I have been doing that. I love exploring new territories, I have been exploring my brain out! I've tried so many new things so far this summer and yet we're still only half way in. I can only imagine how great the rest of July and August will be.


Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment